Join us for an inspiring Lunch & Learn as we explore identifying your core values, defining them in your own words, and aligning them with your money, honey.
Goal Coach and Motivational Speaker, Jacki Carr will guide you through a Core Values 101 workshop to create a foundation for choice, alignment, and inner validation through your own values list. She knows the power of values and will be sharing on:
– Validation: Who doesn’t love validation? Let’s talk about balancing external and internal validation.- Knowledge: Knowing your values holds a deep-seated key to knowing yourself. Jacki believes you are either living your values or someone else is pushing their own on yours. Read that again.
– Boundaries: Your YES is only as powerful as your NO, let your values support decision making!
After we have our values set and defined, Jenn Uhen, of The Pledgettes, will talk about ways you can align your values to your:
– Spending: Leveraging your tremendous purchasing power and having a focus to spend less on what doesn’t align and more on your values.
– Banking: This easy switch won’t cost you more but can have a big impact on your community, the environment, and others important values.
– Investing: Grow your wealth in a way that feels good and does good.